Finally, a nano-tech has arrived for your Walkera V120 and X100 helicopters. Boost the performance of your machine with this 1S 950mAh 25-50C high power Lipo.
The Turnigy nano-tech round single series cells are the perfect solution for many applications where space and weight are at a premium. These round Lipoly cells can be soldered together to make custom packs to suit your needs.
More than just a fancy name. TURNIGY nano-tech Lipoly batteries were designed from the ground up with serious peformance in mind. Utilising an advanced LiCo nano-technology substrate that allows electrons to pass more freely from anode to cathode with less internal impedance. In short; less voltage sag and a higher discharge rates than a similar density lithium polymer (non nano-tech) batteries.
For those that love graphs, it means higher voltage under load, straighter discharge curves and excellent performance. For pilots it spells stronger throttle punches and unreal straight-up performance. Excellent news for 3D pilots!
Unfortunately with other big brands; numbers, ratings and graphs can be fudged. Rest assured, TURNIGY nano-techs are the real deal, delivering unparalleled performance!
Voltage: 1S / 3.7V
Discharge: 25C Constant/ 50C Burst
Weight: 25g (including wire, plug & case)
Balance Plug: N/A
Discharge Plug: Walkera style / JST
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology.
The nano-core technology in lithium ion batteries is the application of nanometer conductive additives. The nanometer conductive additives form ultra-strong electron-conducting networks in the electrodes which can increase electronic conductivity.