The motor base shield is based on the dual channel motor driver IC L298P, it integrate the Crowtail-base shield and motor & stepper shield. It will bring convenience to your work with Crowduino. Stackable design still using, The switch helps to power on/off the Motor Base Shield, which make it more convenient in using, especially in your building& debugging. To ensure the L298P works in best status, the PCB layout meets the max current 2A requirements. There are 8 LEDs to indicate the Power, RST, Speed, Directions, to help user get the detailed information of working status.
- The Logic Control Voltage: 4.5~5.5V
- Motor Supply Voltage: 6~15V
- Max Drive Current: 2A
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Operating Temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Crowtail-motor base shield x 1
Wiki & External links