This speaker module is based on the 8002 speaker amplifier IC. It can be used as a buzzer and also play high quality audio. Volume output is controlled via the potentiometer.
The module has various advantages (e.g. a compact footprint, simple interface, wide voltage input range, long service life). It can be used with an Arduino I/O expansion shield for interactive, sound related creations.
- Operating voltage: 2.0 - 5.5V
- Interface Type: Digital
- Module size: 40mm x 40mm/ 1.57 inches x 1.57 inches
- Support Gravity interface
- Power rating (Speaker component): 0.5W
- Impedance (Speaker component): 8 ohm
- Gravity: Speaker module x1
|Projects|Project 1. How to Make an Automatic Christmas Tree
With all the lights and decorations that people use at Christmas, power is left on all the time and electricity bills skyrocket. I made this motion detecting Christmas tree light setup that only turns on when people are nearby.
Hardware list:PIR Sensor
x1I/O Expansion Shield v7.1
x1Mini mp3 module DFSpeaker
Regular power extension lead (with some modifications)1k resistors