The upgraded Arduino Input Shield includes a two axis mini joystick (with moment switch) as well as four colored push buttons(Red,Yellow,Blue,Green). The reserved APC220 Radio Data Module(SKU:TEL0005) interface and the Xbee interface is deisgned to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller. The shield can be easily stacked on top of your Arduino boards. It can also connect with OLED2864 & OLED9664.
- Dual axis mini joystick
- Connects to your Arduino using male to male pin headers
- Comes with 2 colored push buttons
- The use of imported high-quality potentiometers and the PS button rocker. The rocker output an analog signal is to achieve vertical and horizontal control, which is attached to four keys at the same time. It also has two great circle button caps (cap color random round keys), a rocker button and a reset button.
- The use of stack design is so that the plug can easily on Arduino Duemilanove or DFRduino Romeo.
- The reserved APC220/Bluetooth module interface is to facilitate the realization of wireless rocker button controller.
- The remaining unused ports are extended out of standby.
- up D8
- down A1
- left D9
- right D12
- stick button A0
- level_stick A3
- vertical_stick A2
- width 53.2 mm (2.09 in)
- length 121.3 mm (4.78 in)
- height 40.8 mm (1.61 in) (with pin); 31.2 mm (1.23 in) (without pin)
- Input Shield For Arduino x1