HoneyPoint3D, a CAD file creation company is headquartered in California, United States, and was founded in 2013 and offers educational and business services to help their clients obtain 3D CAD files. HoneyPoint3D has won numerous industry awards and partners with major US based 3D printing companies. In 2015, HoneyPoint3D launched a successful Kickstarter campaign that funded their flagship online course based on Autodesk Meshmixer. That campaign was in the top 10% of all Kickstarter campaigns for 2015. They have now expanded and created more award winning online courses dedicated to 3D design and 3D printing. You can learn more about HoneyPoint3D by visiting their website: www.HoneyPoint3D.com
Intro to 3D Printing:
Have you always wanted to learn about 3D printing? This course is for you! HoneyPoint3D has taught over 6000 people the basics of 3D printing, now you can enjoy the acclaimed instruction on your pace! The presenter and cofounder of HoneyPoint3D, Nick Kloski, is an acclaimed public speaker, and the lectures in this course are both informative, but easy to follow.
Here is a highlight of what the course offers:
- • The basic terminology of 3D printing
- • Descriptions of the major types of 3D printers, and their prices
- • A comparison of costs to run each printer, and when it might be better to outsource your printing to an online service bureau
- • A discussion on the pros and cons of 3D printing in your home
- • Dedicated videos on the top software you can use to easily create 3D models
- • A dedicated video on photogrammetry: Use just your cell phone to make a 3D model!
- • The workflow from going from a pencil and paper design drawing to a 3D model, then to the slicing software, and finally how to get a 3D print
This course will help you be literate about 3D printing so you can talk to your friends, children and work colleagues. It will show you how you can use 3D printing in your own life.
Take this course and let’s get started! Happy Printing!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The paid course is for one person. Multiple people can not share 1 account.
2. The term of use is 12 months from the date of purchase.
3. All material, videos and PDFs are the sole property of HoneyPoint3D. Any misuse of the material will results in termination of use without refund.
4. All material, video and PDFs are the sole property of HoneyPoint3D and can not be downloaded or copied in any way without written permission from HoneyPoint3D. Any misuse of the material will results in termination of use without refund and possible legal action.
5. Any misuse of the video material can result in termination of use, no refund and possible legal action.
6. There is a no return/refund policy on this product.