Ultimaker education challenge: Win a 3D printer for your school!!
Are you a creative, enthusiastic educator? Would you like to win a 3D printer for your school? If so, enter the Ultimaker education challenge, by developing a lesson plan that incorporates 3D printing for enhanced learning. Win, and you’ll be a school-hero, and your innovative ideas will be shared with educators around the world. But hurry, you only have until October 30th, 2017 to enter!
How to enter https://ultimaker.com/en/blog/49222-calling-innovative-and-enthusiastic-educators-are-you-up-for-a-challenge
You could win…
- An Ultimaker 3 or Ultimaker 2+ 3D printer
- 8 spools of 3D printing material
- Comprehensive training from our official sales partners
Winners will also be invited to join Ultimaker’s Pioneer Program, and winning projects will be uploaded to our Education platform and shared with teachers around the world.
- Entries must be developed by educators for their students.
- It must provide an authentic learning experience (incorporating a 3D printer).
- It must include a lesson plan complete with objectives, preparation, prerequisite learning, and instructions.
- All submissions must be in English.
- Projects must be submitted in full before October 30th, 2017.
- Only educators in Australia, India, New Zealand, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, and Japan are eligible to compete.
To learn more about the challenge please follow this link:-