Do you own a micro:bit or micro:bit Go Bundle and want to expand your skills with the new microcontroller? You are in luck! The SparkFun Inventor’s Kit Bridge Pack for micro:bit was designed to provide you with an easy way to transform your m:b into a full fledged learning kit! Each Bridge Pack includes all of the parts found in the SIK for micro:bit that aren’t included with the Go Bundle. With the SIK Bridge Pack for micro:bit you will be able to complete circuits that will teach you how to read sensors, move motors, build Bluetooth® devices and more.
The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that lets you get creative with digital technology. Between the micro:bit and our shield-like bit boards you can do almost anything while coding, customizing and controlling your micro:bit from almost anywhere! You can use your micro:bit for all sorts of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more. At half the size of a credit card, this versatile board has vast potential!
Note: The Bridge Pack is NOT a full SparkFun Inventor’s Kit and only includes the parts to complement a micro:bit Go Bundle or standalone board. That also means that this kit does not include a micro:bit, which will need to be purchased separately.
Get started with the micro:bit SIK Experiment Guide
- Circuit 0: Hello, micro:bit!
- Circuit 1: Blinking an LED
- Circuit 2: Reading a Potentiometer
- Circuit 3: Reading a Photoresistor
- Circuit 4: Driving an RGB LED
- Circuit 5: Reading an SPDT Switch
- Circuit 6: Reading a Button Press
- Circuit 7: Reading the Temperature Sensor
- Circuit 8: Using a Servo Motor
- Circuit 9: Using a Buzzer
- Circuit 10: Using the Accelerometer
- Circuit 11: Using the Compass