Innofil PLA Yellow - 2.85mm, 750g spool
PLA is Poly-Lactic-Acid, a biodegradable polymer with a low melting point.
It is an easy material to print with and Innofil3D PLA gives a smooth printing result.
This most used 3D printing material is available in a wide range of RAL and Innofil3D colours and translucent variants.
When properly cooled, PLA has a higher maximum printing speed, lower layer heights and sharper printed corners.
Combining this with low warping of the print makes it a popular plastic for makers, prosumers and schools.
- Innofil have selected the best raw materials available from renowned suppliers.
- Dedicated people, highest standards.
- Production on our state-of-the-art computer controlled machinery guarantees a truly consistent filament, also between colours and batches.
- It will perform as expected, every time.
- All Innofil products are 100% traceable to the source.
Curious about our settings with the Innofil3d PLA?
We are printing with the following settings;
- Print temperature 210-220 degrees
- Heated bed at 60 degrees
- Speed at 30-80mm