This is a product which has 60 ultra bright smart LED Pixels are arranged in a circle board equipped with 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs. Each order comes with just the quarter ring.The WS2812s are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED. Each NeoPixel Stick has ~18mA constant current drive so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
Every ring is equipped with a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller with a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, Arduino, PIC, mbed, etc. There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces.
Comes with one quarter ring of 15 x individually addressable RGB LEDs assembled and tested. We recommend you buy four to build the full circle as this is just the 1/4 of the circle.
- Outer Diameter of Full Circle (four put together): 6.2"
- Inner Diameter of Full Circle (four put together) 5.7"
- Width of individual section: 6.4mm/0.25"
- Height: 2mm/0.1"
- Weight of individual section: 4.03g
- May ship with either WS2812B or SK6812-based LEDs. They are the same brightness, color and protocol
- 1/4 60 Ring - 5050 RGB LED with Integrated Drivers x1
Wiki & External links