This module is a 12 foot with a clock point, with 4 bits common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control 4 bits 8-segment digital tube. It has 24 hour timing error correction settings, can set every 24 hours error correction, setting range is -9 to 9 seconds. (Note: To make this effective, it must be 24 hours of continuous power).
- 4 bits common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module
- Adjustable grayscale for digital tube
- 5V or 3.3V interface level
- Easy installation
- VCC: DC 3.3-5V
- Module current: 30-80mA ?Power: 5V?
- Size: 42mm x 24mm x 11mm (needles not include)
- 4 Bits Digitron Display Module Board For Arduino x1
Wiki & External links