The Arducam 5MP Plus OV5642 Mini provides an easy to use camera solution for those working with low-cost microcontrollers such as those used with Arduino and the RP2040 from Raspberry Pi. It's a general purpose 5MP camera module that's SPI enabled reducing the complexity of controlling the camera. It's a step up in performance from it's predecessor, the Arducam-M-5MP. The most impressive aspect being that it's possible to control more than one of these from the same microcontroller. It features a M12 mount or CS-Mount lens holder with the ability to change lenses. Best of all, there's code libraries for Arduino, STM32, Chipkit, Raspberry Pi, and BeagleBone Black.
The Arducam 5MP Plus OV5642 Mini supports JPEG compression mode, single and multiple shoot mode, short movie recording, one-time capture multiple read operation, burst read operation, and low power mode.
- Power supply 3.3V~5V
- Active array size: 2592×1944
- SPI speed: Max 8MHz
- Shutter: rolling shutter
- Frame buffer: 8MByte
- Pixel Size: 1.4µm x 1.4µm
- Default M12 Lens: 55°
- Resolution support:5MP, 1080p, 720p, VGA, QVGA
- Format support: RAW, YUV, RGB, JPEG
- Size: 34 x 24 mm
- Weight: 20g
- Temperature Range: -10°C～+55°C
- Lens Specification: sensor size: 1/4″; EFL:4.9mm; F/N:2.2; BFL:1.2mm; HFOV: 60 degree (SKU: U6067)