If you're looking for a sturdy pan-tilt mechanism for most of the cameras that are used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi but don't want the weight of metal, this is the rig for you. The Upgraded Camera Pan Tilt Platform from Arducam takes the basics of a three piece plastic platform connected through two digital servos (included) for a good platform for using the popular camera boards favorite microcontroller or SBC platform.
The kit includes all parts and mounting hardware. However, this version of the platform does not include a camera or the I²C controller board. Look to the related products for compatible cameras (weight and size will be constraints).
- 2x Digital servos
- 1x Set upgraded bracket pieces
- 4x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)
- 1x Screws pack
- 1x Manual
- Digital Servos
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm