The digital multimeter (DMM) is an essential tool in every electronic enthusiasts arsenal. This Smart Digital Multimeter, however, is not your average multimeter, it features a continuity sound at less than about 40±5Ω, current/voltage sense, and a Smart Measurement feature. You can use the multimeter to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, NCV, and test diodes.
With Smart Measurement this multimeter will automatically identify the measurement of ACV, DCV, resistance and continuity. This multimeter will also auto range to the optimum range to provide the best resolution and accuracy for the input signal. An auto power off feature is also present on this multimeter. This meter will automatically shut off after approximately 15 minutes of operation.
Note: Two AAA batteries are required to operate the Smart Multimeter. These are not included with this product and will need to be purchased separately.
- 1x Digital Smart Multimeter
- 1x Type K Thermocouple
- 2x Testing Probes
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V
- AC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V
- DC Current: 600uA/60mA/600mA/6A/10A
- AC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/10A
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Frequency: 9.999Hz/99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999KHz/99.99KHz/999.9KHz/9.999MHz
- Capacitance: 9.999nF/99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999uF/99.99uF/999.9uF/9.999mF
- Temperature Range: -20~1000℃ / -4~1832℉
- Diode: Open Voltage: 3.2V
- Continuity: Buzzer sound at less than about 40±5Ω