The ESP32-C3 WROOM Development Board is an entry-level development board based on ESP32-C3-WROOM-02, a general-purpose module with 4MB SPI flash. This board integrates complete WiFi and Bluetooth LE functions.
The Espressif ESP32-C3 is the next version of the popular ESP32 Bluetooth® and WiFi enabled module. This module features a single core, RISC-V-based processor with WiFi and Bluetooth LE 5.0 radios built into the SoC. The module features a PCB antenna and castellated plated pins for surface-mount soldering. This variation has 4 MB of on-board SPI flash and is the 85 °C temperature tolerant version.
Most of the I/O pins are broken out to the pin headers on both sides for easy interfacing. Developers can either connect peripherals with jumper wires or mount ESP32-C3-DevKitC-02 on a breadboard. Other features include a boot button, reset button, and an addressable RGB LED.
- ESP32-C3-WROOM-02 Module with 4 MB SPI Flash
- Bluetooth LE: Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh
- WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n-compliant
- ESP32-C3 embedded, 32-bit RISC-V single-coreprocessor, up to 160 MHz
- 384 KB ROM
- 400 KB SRAM (16 KB for cache)
- 8 KB SRAM in RTC
- 4 MB SPI flash
- 5V to 3.3V LDO
- 5V Power Status LED
- All Available I/O Broken Out in Pin Headers
- Boot Button
- Reset Button
- MicroUSB Connector (Power and Programming)
- USB to UART Bridge
- Addressable RGB LED (GPIO8)