The TG.09 Penta-band Cellular Hinged Rotatable SMA antenna is a high efficiency monopole antenna. Compared to other much larger antennas on the market, it has superior wide-band high efficiency characteristics.
The unique rotatable hinge design enables the user to rotate the antenna to the best angle for an optimal cellular signal reception. As the upper antenna element can move in any direction, it also reduces damage from impact force from any angle to the antenna, compared to traditional hinged right angle or fixed fight angle designs or straight antennas.
The tiny dimensions of this antenna coupled with excellent RF performance and an aesthetic high end design feel make it the ideal cellular antenna for routers, vehicle tracking devices, telematics devices, remote monitoring systems, and POS devices.
The TG.09, as all monopole antennas works best connected directly to the ground-plane of the device main-board.
The TG.09 antenna also supports LTE 700MHz band applications when it is directly connected to ground-planes with lengths above 60mm.
- Type: Cellular Antennas - GSM, LTE, 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Minimum Frequency: 700 MHz
- Maximum Frequency: 3800 MHz
- Protocol - Cellular, NBIoT, LTE: Cellular (NBIoT, LTE)
- Mechanical Style: Whip
- Style: Tilt / Swivel
- Gain: - 3 dBi, - 2.6 dBi, 3 dBi, 0.9 dBi, 0.9 dBi, 0.9 dBi, - 1.3 dBi, 1.1 dBi, 1.8 dBi, 3.1 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Rating: 10 W
- Minimum Operating Temperature: - 40 C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: + 85 C
- Electrical Type: Monopole
- Number of Bands: 10 Band
- Mounting Style: Connector Mount
- Termination Style: SMA Male
- Antenna Connector Type: SMA Male
- Application: Cellular
- Length: 72 mm
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Frequency: 700 MHz to 3800 MHz
- Polarization: Linear