The biggest advantage of this sensor is that it integrates an infrared emission tube, so there is no need of external LED support. No LED is sent inside the two-in-one sensor, so it needs an external LED. In addition, this sensor has integrated the transmitter/receiver and minimizes the design. There is no space limit in design and installation, and the requirements of structural part will be relatively simple.
This sensor can be used in mobile phone, while it has two functions. One is it can sense the current ambient light (ALS), automatically adjust the backlight brightness to adapt to the ambient light according to software control. Another is proximity sensor (PROX), it uses the reflection of the internal LED infrared light and sensor built-in PD to determine the backlight state. So that it can determine the backlight state and ON/OFF state of touch screen during the call.
- Protecting our eyes and achieve energy-saving effect.
- Integrating an infrared emission tube, so there is no need of external LED support.
- There is no space limit in design and installation.
- Automatically adjust the backlight brightness.
- Detection distance:100mm
- Weight: 3g.
- ALS Infrared LED Optical Proximity Detection Module TMD27713 for Arduino x 1
Wiki & External links