This mini camera is compatible for Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3/Zero w, it?s a good way for you to use it on where the space is small. The sensor is 5MP, and it is mounted on a flexible circuit board. When handling, you should be careful, just like the connector on the Pi Zero. The interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which is designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI interface can provide extremely high data rates, and it is designed for transferring pixel data. Please note that the Raspberry Pi zero is not included.
It is an economical and svelte solution for bird box camera, body-cams, home security and simple computer vision projects.
- It is perfect for projects where the space is small.
- Only for Raspberry Pi Zero or Zero W with CSI camera port.
- Available with a 120?wide angle lens.
- It?s useful for night vision, especially when using IR lights to illuminate the subjects.
- Weight: 6g
- Pixels: 5MP
- Size of circuit and camera: 60mm x 11.4mm x 5.1mm
- Horizontal field of view: 53.5 degrees
- Vertical field of view: 41.41 degrees
- Lens: f2.9
- Focal length: 3.6mm
- Camera Module for Raspberry Pi Zero/W x 1