The Crowduino Leonardo is a microcontroller board that completely compatible with the Arduino Leonardo. It is based on the ATmega32u4. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Leonardo differs from all preceding boards in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor. This allows the Leonardo to appear to a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, in addition to a virtual (CDC) serial / COM port.
- Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- T Working Frequency: 16MHz
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- PWM Channels:7
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40Ma
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50Ma
- Flash Memory: 32KB of which 4KB used by bootloader
- EEPROM: 32KB
- Power Supply: USB 5V or External Power 7~12V
- I/O Logic:3.3V/5V
- Crowduino Leonardo board x1
- Micro USB Cable X 1
Wiki & External links