NEW Crowtail- 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(?16g) with specific Crowtail interface, It's base on an advanced 3-axis IC ADXL345, This is a high resolution digital accelerometer providing you at max 3.9mg/LSB resolution and large ?16g measurement range . Have no worry to implement it into your free-fall detection project, cause it's robust enough to survive upto 10,000g shock. Meanwhile, it's agile enough to detect single and double taps.It's ideal for motion detection, Gesture detection as well as robotics.this digital 3-axis accelerometer has excellent EMI protection.
Its variable output makes it suitable for a wide range of applications:
1.HDD shock protection
3.Game controller input
6.Anywhere you need to obtain motion-sensing & orientation information.
7.The excellent sensitivity (3.9mg/LSB @2g) provids high-precision output up to ?16g.
- Wide power range: DC 3V to 5V ?ADXL345 input voltage 2V~3.6V?
- 3 axis sensing
- High sensitivity
- Small, low-profile package: 14-Terminal LGA
- Low power 0.1 ?A in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical)
- 10,000 g shock survival
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- Crowtail compatible interface
- Crowtail- 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(?16g)x 1
Wiki & External links