This is a GPRS/GSM module with camera function and it has specific crowtail interface, which can be use with our crowduino/Arduino. It use the newest A6C module , A6C module is not only have GSM/GPRS function but also can take picture.It supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band?850?9001800/1900? network.
Also, it supports voice calls,SMS messages,GPRS data service and take picture by software .We can use it make a simple phone. The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 4.2V logical level. Cautions: Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather. It just supports baud rate 115200bps.
- Crowtail interface
- 1KG peak suction
- Low standby current
- Operating temperature -30 ? to + 80 ?
- Crowtail interface
- Standby average current 3ma less
- Load Weight?1KG
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-4.2V
- Power voltage> 3.4V
- Camera pixels: 30 millions
- Support 2G/3G/4G GSM network worldwide
- GPRS Class 10
- Sensitivity <-105
- Support voice calls
- Support SMS text messaging
- Support GPRS data traffic, the maximum data rate, download 85.6Kbps, upload 42.8Kbps
- Supports standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and extended commands Ai-Thinker
- Supports two serial ports, a serial port to download an AT command port
- AT command supports the standard AT and TCP / IP command interface
- Support digital audio and analog audio support for HR, FR, EFR, AMR speech coding
- Support ROHS, FCC, CE, CTA certification
- SMT 42PIN
- GPRS mobile station: Class B
- GPRS multi-slot: 12, 1 to 12 may be configured
- Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Compatible with GSM Phase 2/2 +: Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz) Class 1 (1W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 ~ 4.2V 4.0V typ.
- Current consumption: 1.3mA @ DRX = 5; 1.2mA @ DRX = 9
- AT command control: Standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT commands and extended commands Ai-Thinker
- SIM Application Toolkit
- GPRS Class 10: Up 85.6 kbps (upstream) & 42.8Kbps (downlink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding scheme: CS 1, 2, 3, 4
- Support CSD: Up 14.4 kbps Support USSD
- Stack: PPP / TCP / UDP / HTTP / FTP / SMTP / MUX
- Crowtail- A6C GSM/GPRS Camera x1
- Crowtail cable x 1
Wiki & External links