The Crowtail-BMP280 Barometer Sensor is a breakout board for Bosch BMP280 high-precision and low-power digital barometer.
It can be used to measure temperature and atmospheric pressure accurately. It can be connected to a microcontroller with I2C. As the atmospheric pressure changes with altitude, it can also measure approximate altitude of a place. We have also provided highly abstracted library to make this product easier to use.
- Smaller footprint, lower power consumption, lower noise measurements, lower RMS noise.
- Higher resolutions for pressure and temperature, higher measuring rate.
- Easy-to-use Crowtail Compatible Interface.
- Can be used as an altimeter with accuracy of ?1 meter.
- Supply Voltage: 5V or 3.3V
- Current Consumption: 0.6 mA
- Barometric Pressure Measure Range: 300 ? 1100 hPa Accuracy: ?1.0 hPa
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40 to 85 Accuracy: ?1
- Interface: I2C
- Crowtail Port: I2C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 20mm
- Crowtail-BMP280 Barometer Sensor x 1
Wiki & External links