The module is a crowtail temperature sensor, its capable of reading temperature to a resolution is 0.0625 ?C. The TMP102 is a two wire, serial output temperature sensor which available in a SOT563 package. It is compatible with SMBus and I2C interface, that can allow four device in one bus. At the same time, it is also a digital temperature sensor, which has higher stability than analog sensors and is more compatible with your design.
The TM102 can be used on a variety extended temperature measurement, such as communication, computer, consumer, environmental, industrial and instrumentation applications.
- The device is specified for operation over a temperature range of ?40?C to +125?C.
- The temperature resolution can reach 0.0625 ?C
- TMP102 is compatible with SMBus and I2C interface.
- Accuracy: 0.5 ?C (?25?C to +85?C)
- Supply range: 1.4v to 3.6v
- Digital output: two-wire serial interface
- Working voltage: 5V
- Supply mode: Crowtail interface
- Crowtail- Digital Temperature Sensor x 1
- 4 Pin Crowtail Cable x 1
Wiki & External links