This is a 10 DOF IMU sensor which is built on MPU-9250 and BMP280, MPU-9250 is a 9-aixs motion tracking device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP) in a 3*3*1mm package, finally add a barometer- BMP280, so it becomes a 10DOF IMU, it?s smaller in sizes with less power consumption, so use it with mobile phone or aircraft, smart wear devices will be more suitable.
User-programmable full-scale range (digital output) and high accuracy of temp/pressure measurement make it meet the ideal for motion tracking and environment monitoring. Its crowtail interface take easy and simple use experience for your Arduino projects.
- Crowtail interface
- 10 Degrees of Freedom
- 3-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSB and a full-scale range of ?250, ?500, ?1000, and ?2000?/sec
- 3-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ?2g, ?4g, ?8g and ?16g
- 3-axis compass with a full scale range of ?4800 uT
- Wide pressure detecting range of 300~1100hPa(+9000m ~ -500m relating to sea level)
- Temperaure measurement with ?1.0?C accuracy
- User-programmable full-scale range (digital output)
- Barometric pressure measurement range 300 - 1100 hPa with ?1.0 hPa accuracy
- Input Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Working Current: 6mA
- Working Temperature?-40 ? 85?
- Size: 20*40mm
- Weight: 3g
- Programmable interrupt
- Crowtail- IMU 10DOF x1
- Crowtail cable x 1
Wiki & External links