This IR reflective module emits the infrared light and then detects if the echo received, to estimates if there is a obstacle or not. It utilizes a RPR-220 reflective photosensor modules, When no infrared light echo received, that is, there is no obstacle in front of the sensor, this module output logic HIGH, and vice versa.
There is also an on-board potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. This sensor is a basic and widely used part in applications such as line-following cars, rotary speed detection, auto data logging on utility meters.
- Connection Mode: D(Digtal)
- Pannel Mount design
- Compact disk players, Copiers, Game machines,
- Obstacle Detection
- Office automation equipment
- watt-hour meter pulse data sampling
- Working voltage: the DC 3V ~ 5.5V, recommended operating voltage of 5V
- Lightweight and compact.
- A built-in visible light filter minimizes the influence of stray light.
- 1 X Crowtail- IR Reflective Sensor
- 1 X Crowtail 3 Pin Cable
Wiki & External links