The MAX30105 is an integrated particle-sensing module. It includes internal LEDs, photodetectors, optical elements, and low-noise electronics with ambient light rejection. The MAX30105 provides a complete system solution to ease the design-in process of smoke detection applications including fire alarms. The MAX30105 is designed to operate at 5V and can communicate with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
- Built-in Red, IR, and Green LEDs.
- Onboard 1.8V regulation and I2C interface circuitry.
- Built-in 32 sample FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Sensitivity configurable down to 7.81pA.
- Operation voltage: 5v
- Maximum sample rate: 3200Hz
- Crowtail- MAX30105 Particle Sensor x 1
Wiki & External links