The Crowtail- Mini PIR Motion Sensor is a compact, low power consumption and cost effective PIR sensor. It interfaces directly with up to two conventional PIR sensors via a high impedance different input. The PIR Signal is converted to a 15 bit digital value on chip.
It is used for making motion detecting applications such as alarm burglar systems, visitor presence monitoring, light switches and robots.
- Low power consumption.
- Digital signal processing?DSP?.
- Built-in filter, high immunity to RFI.
- Crowtail interface.
- Best detect distance: >2m
- Dimensions: 20x20mm
- Sensor chip: S16-L221D
- Sensitivity: 120 ? 530 ?V
- Max detecting range: 2m(25?)
- Crowtail- Mini PIR Motion Sensor x 1
Wiki & External links