A Crowtail- MPU6050 Accelerometer &Gyro which has 3-Axis digital accelerometer and 3-Axis gyroscope,and a Digital Motion Processor hardware accelerator engine with an auxiliary I2C port that interfaces to 3 party digital sensors such as magnetometers.
It?s the first motion processing solution projects and it can apply on game controllers, motion controls, Four - axis aircraft and other consumer devices. The MPU-60X0 is a 2nd generation motion processor and is compatible with the MPU-30X0.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0 to 6.0V.
- Measure dimension: Acceleration: 3D, angular velocity: 3D, attitude angle: 3D .
- Current consumption: not more than 10mA.
- Measuring range?Acceleration:?16g, angular velocity: ?2000 degree per second.
- Measurement error?Acceleration:?6.1e-5g, angular velocity: ?7.6e-3 degree per second.
- Stability? Acceleration:0.001g, angular velocity: 0.02 degree per second.
- Data output frequency? 100Hz(115200bps)/ 20Hz(9600bps).
- Data interface? UART or I2C.
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant
- Crowtail compatible interface
- Crowtail- MPU6050 Accelerometer & Gyrox1
- Crowtail cable x 1
Wiki & External links