EDUP Wifi Adapter is a USB wireless signal receiver, which is built using Ethernet cable. It adopted USB2.0 gold-plated transmission interface, having a wide application range such as be applied to Ipad, desktop, laptop and other devices which support all Windows operation system (Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ raspberry pi). In addition, it equips with a 6dBi high gain antennas, which can take apart and rotate freely on the side up to 90 degree. It is convenient that it can achieve install quickly without drive but just you make sure install the software first. The data rates have up to 150Mbps and it can receive the wifi signal form 360 degree. I believe that it just what you need.
- Data rates up to 150Mbps.
- The drive installed from a USB stick, fast install.
- Antenna can be taken apart, easy to carry.
- Plug and play, receive stable and powerful signal.
- Can receive the stable wifi signal from all 360-degree.
- Data rates?150Mbps.
- Wireless standard?IEEE802.11b/g/h.
- Security protocols?Support 64/128/152bit WEP, WAP, IEEE802.1X, TKIP and security mechanism.
- Compatibility?Windows XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/10/ Raspberry pi.
- Interface?the USB 2.0 gold-plated interface.
- EDUP wireless WIFI adapter x1
- Adapter socket x 1
Wiki & External links