The A9 development board is a multifunctional development board based on EMC?s A9 GPRS/ GSM module, you can use it to verify the basic communication and peripheral functions of A9 module. It has the basic phone/ SMS, GPRS networking communications. There are lithium battery charge management, microphone, speaker interface, USB communication interface, multiple user keys/ led, TF card slot, acceleration sensor, SPI interface, I2C2 interface, ADC interface on the boards, so you can develop different functions with this board. This board has camera expansion board, so you can connect an external 30W/ 200W camera. It can add a traditional slot machine for it contains slot machine function.
A9 development board can be used for various peripherals prototype development verification, such as remote monitoring intercom with GSM and microphone/ speakers, remote monitoring camera with GPRS + TF + camera extension board, wechat payment slot machine scheme with the slot machine function. Using the onboard features, you can also use custom device based on Lua machine.
- Supports voice call and SMS message.
- Supports GSM/ GPRS frequency: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz.
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports GSM07.07, 07. 05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker explosion command.
- Supports 3 serial ports, one download serial port, one AT command port.
- Size: 19.2mm x 18.8mm x 3mm
- Working temperature: -30 ?-80?
- Working voltage: 3.5v ? 4.2v (it?s best to power by 4v)
- Power voltage: >3.5v
- Low power consumption:
- GPIO level: 2.8v
- A9 Development Board x 1
- GPRS Antenna x 1