This hot-air rework station is great for professionals and hobbyists in need of tight temperature tolerances and large air flows. This unit displays a digital readout of the actual air temperature with a flow rate of up to 23L per minute. This very powerful unit can be used for multiple applications including standard SMD reflow/repair/removal, thermal IC stress testing, thermoplastic welding, and shrink-wrapping.
Each 303D Hot-Air Rework Station has two knobs on the front of the case to control air flow as well as temperature. These knobs are labeled Low to High allowing you to adjust the 303D almost immediately. This rework station even has a detachable power cable so if you happen not to like in North American you can replace it to fit your own standard plug provided it still uses 110/120V.
Note: We are currently updating the photos of this product and should have new ones up within the week. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.
- 303D Hot Air Rework Station
- Wand Holder
- x2 Round Nozzle Tips
- Closed-loop temperature control
- Heats up quickly
- Anti-static design
- Intelligent cooling system maintains airflow after the unit is powered off until the air temperature is below 100°C
- Temperature adjustment range: 100 ~ 480°C
- Handle length (including air line): 120cm
- Noise: <40dB
- 110VAC input
- Removable power cable
- Dimensions: 224 x 126 x 110mm