KeyDuino is an Arduino compatible development board with built-in NFC (Near-Field Communication).
This board will be the bridge that helps you wirelessly interact with your environment, drive motors, unlock strikes, control relays, read from a temperature sensor and all thanks to built in NFC connectivity, right out of the box. Reading & writing the content of an NFC tag or establish a peer to peer communication between KeyDuino and an NFC smartphone is easy !
- Same size as an Arduino UNO
- Uses NXP PN532 chip for NFC
- Processor : ATMEGA32u4 (Arduino Leonardo bootloader)
- Input Voltage (Jack) ? 7-12volts
- GPIO Pins ? 20
- On board 5v & 3.3v regulator
- Analog input channels ? 12
- DC Current per I/O Pin - 40 mA
- KeyDuino with USB cable x 1
- NFC tags (NTAG213) x 2
- Deported antenna with cable x 1