The Lora RFM95 IOT Board for RPI consists of the wireless transport module RFM95. The module can accomplish ultra long distance transmission of data, that is, it can provide ultra long range spread spectrum communication and high anti-interference. It also has the function of transmitting data through the wall. The wireless transmission module is mainly used in remote control, telemetry, remote communication equipment, robot control, wireless communications and so on. Its high anti-interference can give your project a certain degree of convenience.
- LoRaTM Modem .
- 168 dB maximum link budget .
- Excellent blocking immunity .
- Compatible with I2C .
- Long distance .
- Automated meter reading .
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator .
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery .
- Operating frequency: 868MHZ@RFM95
- Output power: 20dbm
- Maximum emission current: 120mA
- Current accepted: 12mA
- Sleep current 2ua
- Transmission rate: 300kbps
- Power: 3.7-5
- Lora RFM95 IOT Board for RPI x 1
Wiki & External links