The chip of the keyboard is TTP229-LSF, the touch sensitivity can be adjustable, and built-in LDO. You need wait 0.5 sec after power on, please don?t touch the pad during this time, and all functions are disable. The chip will recalibrate when all keys have not been touched for about 4 seconds.
The keyboard is compatible for Raspberry Pi B / B+, which can extend 16 touch keys for your Pi.
- Supports Raspberry Pi B/B+ (directly-pluggable).
- Provides your Pi 16 keys with adjustable sensitivity and built-in LDO.
- Interface: I2C
- Keys: 16
- Sampling rate: 8Hz
- Human body mode: 6KV
- Operating voltage: 2.4v-5.5v
- Operating temperature: -40? to +85?
- Dimension: 8.5cm x 5.6cm
- Weight: 18g
- VCC: power supply (2.4v-5.5v)
- GND: ground
- SDA: I2C SDA
- SCL: I2C SCL
- Raspberry Pi Touch Keyboard x 1
- Raspberry Pi copper pillar package (2 pcs) x 1