This RGB LED HAT is designed for Raspberry Pi, there are 4 x 8 RGB LED on the board. The adjustable level of brightness is 256 and the color depth is 24 bit, so you can combine 256 x 256 x 256 colors. It?s easy to attach the board on top of your Raspberry Pi, then control the display colorful effect with only one signal pin.
The 4 x 8 RGB LED HAT is compatible with any version Raspberry Pi, you can plug it directly to your Raspberry Pi.
- It?s compatible with any version Raspberry Pi.
- Controlling various pins of Raspberry Pi through a 0 ? resistance.
- Connecting out the control pins, which make it easy to working with other MCUs.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Brightness: 256 adjustable levels
- Color depth: 24 bit (8 bit for R/G/B respectively, totally 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors)
- Data rate: 800 Kbps (typ)
- Size: 65mm x 30.2mm
- Mounting holes size: 3.0mm
- 5V: connect to 5v power
- GND: GND
- DIN: signal input
- DOUT: signal output (optional)
- Raspberry Pi RGB Matrix LED HAT x 1
- Copper post kit (2 pcs) x 1