The extend kit include USB OTG Host cable, 2x20 Male header strip and Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter. The Rsapberry Pi Zero is a simplified Raspberry Pi version, so it also streamlined the USB, HDMI, GPIO interface. That's why we produce it, with this kit we can expand the interface. The USB OTG Host Cable is not only a USB A Plug but also has a Socket on the end. With this cable you can connect Pi to a mouse, keyboard, or any USB device. When you use the cable, you also need drivers on the device for there is no microcontroller or electronics inside. It is a good choice for you to choose the 2x20 Male header strip to add pins to 2x20 holes in a PCB. When you use this to plug in Pi HATs, GPIO cables, it would be a normal Pi.
The cute Mini HDMI Adapter is so useful, you can use it to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug so that you can use any of your classic HDMI cables.
- Can expand the USB, HDMI, GPIO interface.
- The length of USB OTG Host cable: 16.3cm
- The dimension of Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter: 35mm x 20mm x 12mm
- The weight of USB OTG Host cable: 11g
- The weight of 2x20 Male header strip: 2.1g
- The weight of Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter:8g
- USB OTG Host cable x 1
- 2x20 Male header strip x 1
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Adapter x 1
Wiki & External links