Seeeduino Stalker v2.2
Seeeduino Stalker is a feature rich Arduino compatible Wireless Sensor Network node. It's modular structure and onboard peripherals makes it convenient to log and time stamp sensor data on a periodic basis. The Seeeduino Stalker is a good candidate for all your tracking, monitoring and control projects.
- Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino
- Onboard microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Onboard Real Time Clock chip with a supercap as a backup power source
- Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming when operating in standalone mode.
- microSD card socket
- I2C Pin header (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- User defined switch and LED
- Bee series socket - 2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch (which will mate with - one at a time - any of the wireless modules: XBee, BluetoothBee, GPSBee or RFBee.)
- Please note that The IO Ports work in 0~3.3v level.
For technical support, please post your questions to the Seed forum