Do you yearn for complete and total mastery of your battery pack situation? Like a mystical amulet in a fantasy film, the Tenergy 5-in-1 Intelligent Cell Meter takes you one step closer to becoming an all-seeing and all-powerful battery wizard. In addition to allowing you to check the voltage of your batteries and view the capacity and internal resistance of each individual cell in lithium-based packs, this product functions as both a battery discharger and a battery balancer.
Evaluate the health of your battery pack and decide when to discard or replace it, discharge your pack to an adjustable threshold to improve its run time, and balance your batteries to optimize their performance and extend their lifespan. But wait--that's not all! This cell meter can even be used to test movement and adjust your servos via PPM signal!
Note: To avoid overheating, refrain from using the discharge function for more than six minutes at a time. Let the unit cool to room temperature before discharging again. Do not leave your battery discharging with this device unattended.
- Multipurpose battery meter
- Displays estimated voltages for LiPo/LiFePO4/Li-ion (2-7 cells) packs and individual cells
- Displays estimated voltages for NiCd/NiMH batteries for TX and RX (4-7 cells)
- Checks estimated capacities for Lithium-based packs and indicates if they require charging before use
- Battery discharger
- At discharge rate of 180mA, can discharge lithium-based battery packs to an adjustable threshold
- Battery balancer
- Ensures individual cells are balanced
- Internal resistance tester
- Displays the internal resistance of each individual cell in lithium-based battery packs
- ESC/servo PPM tester
- Supplies a reliable PPM signal to test and adjust your servo motors.