Carbon Fibre Filament, 2.85mm, 1kg/spool
We want to bring you the most consistent and excellent filament possible and at a price that you can afford. We partnered with a company who custom make our plastic for us and have plastic engineers on site to ensure you get only the best quality filament.
What's more, each high quality roll comes on an easy turning plastic spool. We then have each roll vacuum sealed in an airtight plastic bag with a desiccant inside and finally packaged in a protective cardboard box so that your plastic is in the best possible condition and free of moisture when it gets to you. No one likes buying filament and discovering it's been soaking up moisture for a year in someone's warehouse.
Check out our conductive filaments, UV reactive filament, flexible filament, glass transparent filament and glow-in-the-dark specialty filaments. You'll love them.
Want 20% off each roll?
Buy your 3D Printer from MindKits and you'll get access to the VIP group which will save you 20% off each roll as our way of saying thank you.
Carbon fibre reinforced nylon filament. High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resisting.
Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant Level: UL94-V2;
Print temperature range: 240~260℃
Print Base temperature: 80℃
Print Speed：30-60 mm/s;
1. Environmentally friendly, Nylon based, 20% carbon fiber.
2. Printing smoothly, odorlessness, matte finish printing effect.
3. High Strength, High Rigidity, Good Toughness, Wear Resisting, Fitting to 3D print industrial parts.
4. HD T Top 160℃, then suitable for the high temp occasion.
5. Compared with Nylon, it has lower shrink rate and distortion, high accuracy without warped edge.
6. Good flame resistance, Flame-retardant level: UL94-V2.
7. Stainless steel nozzle shall be needed instead of quick-wear bronze nozzle when using CFRPA filament.
** A special point of attention is the abrasive nature of the carbon fibers. In general these fibers will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles, much faster than unfilled filaments. You make want to keep a nozzle aside for printing with this filament.**