The eSUN eBox Filament Storage Dry Box is the new filament storage box designed by eSUN. And unlike the Polymaker Polybox, which is just a storage box, the eBox actively heats up to keep the filament dry.
With a maximum heating temperature of 80ºC, eBox can also be used to dry out the moisture from the filaments that are already wet. So you will not need to use the oven any more.
The eBox also integrates a weighing function which allows customers to weigh the filament left and check how much filament costs for each print.
- Filaments are rack placed
- Sealed protection, dust-free
- Space to add a silica gel pack
- Set the heater time and temperature
- Real-time detection of filament weight
- Comes with an anti-skid rubber feet
Power of Drying Heater