50 Channel D2523T Helical GPS Receiver
Description: The D2523T is a compact GPS smart-antenna engine board, which comes equipped with a Sarantel GeoHelix high-gain active antenna and GPS receiver circuits. The module is based around the high performance 50-channel u-blox 5 platform.
The omni-directional antenna provides great sensitivity, even when you don't have a clear view of the sky. Whether this receiver is in your pocket or under your car seat, you are likely to pickup a rock solid GPS signal.
The module operates at 3.3VDC and outputs standard format NMEA strings over the TTL/UART pins. It has up to a 4Hz update rate.
This GPS module has a connector similar to that on the EM-406, so you can use the same interface cable to connect to it.
- 50-channel u-blox 5 engine
- Omni-directional Sarantel active antenna @ typical gain: +26dBic
- 4 Hz position update rate
- <1 second time-to-first-fix for hot and aided starts
- 160dBm SuperSense® acquisition and tracking sensitivity
- Accelerated startup at weak signals for modules with KickStart feature
- Supports AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline A-GPS services; OMA SUPL compliant
- High immunity to jamming
- PCB main board size 25 x 23 mm
- UART (TTL) interface
- 3.3V supply voltage for low power consumption