Shipping & Returns Policies
New Zealand Shipping Rates:
Shipping is calculated on the weight of the item and ranges from $3 and goes up to cover shipping costs from there. We charge the minimum we can to cover our costs.
If you order a mix of stocked items and items that get brought in via our Order-On-Demand system you have the option of splitting your shipping into two separate shipments.
New Zealand Delivery Times:
We use Aramex for New Zealand orders. Deliveries are usually overnight within Auckland and 1-2 days for the North Island and 3-4 days for the South Island but allow an extra few days for rural addresses.
- Your order can be tracked to your door via the Aramex website (details emailed upon dispatch).
- You can log into your account to see your order status, history and tracking information.
International Shipping Rates($NZD)
At this time we're only shipping to Australia ($15) - we do reserve the right to pass on freight charges on larger orders. We're fair though and you'll have every right to cancel your order and get a refund if you're not happy. We've always had happy customers though and generally $15 covers it.
International Delivery Times.
We use standard International Air postage for all international orders.Orders are insured while in New Zealand but the carrier can not insure the order outside of New Zealand. If you require insurance, contact us and we'll arrange it with you on a per order basis as the cost can be significantly higher.
The target delivery times are as follows:
- Australia (Zone A) -- 3-6 working days
Contact us if you wish to ship internationally.
Please note: International orders are shipped when all items on order have arrived into stock, as a single delivery. Place separate orders if you wish individual item/s to be delivered before the order is complete, and note a freight charge will apply to each order placed. Shipping costs are advised during the checkout, and can be reviewed before your order is confirmed.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship some items overseas (eg. items containing mercury like tilt sensors).
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 2 business days unless a different timeframe is specified in relation to a particular product. If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the expected dispatch date.
The seller reserves the right to dispatch the buyer's order in one delivery or by instalments. Failure to deliver any instalment shall not entitle the buyer to repudiate the contract as to any instalments already delivered. The buyer may cancel any undelivered instalments up until the instalment is dispatched.
Once an order is dispatched, the sellers contractual obligation has ended and it is between the buyer and delivery provider to negotiate delivery delays, issues and loss claims. The seller may be involved at the buyers request but this is by no means guaranteed.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address). The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions.
New Zealand law requires all international packages to have attached customs documentation, which describes the goods being sent and their cost.
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit, replacement or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 15% of the invoice priced and levied at the seller's absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at the sellers discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
- All warranty claims must be communicated in advance of return and a return authorisation granted.
- Warranty items that need repair must be returned by the customer at the customer's expense unless otherwise arranged. All warranties are 'return to base'.