The IoT(internet of things
) world is coming, and it's going to be even bigger than the internet.
If you have a computer, a mouse and a keyboard, you have everything you need to use the internet - BUT, in the IoT world, you are able to add sensors to the mix, bringing you even greater possibilities.
This kit includes all the basic IoT sensors modules
you will need to start playing with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT and the "Azure" cloud service.
Here are a few simple ideas for the projects you can create with this kit:
- A Servo is the most commonly used as actuator in robotics. Combine some servos with a Camera for Raspberry Pi (Not included in the kit) and you can build a pan and tilt automated home monitoring system that will keep your home and family safe.
- A UV sensor is an excellent tool for a wearable device. Why not make a shirt that can change color based on the light surrounding it?
With this advanced sensor kit, you’re one step closer to generating interesting and creative ideas using the IoT
- An affordable and user-friendly IoT system
- Easily available open source code on Github
- Develop software using Visual Studio 2015
- Compatible with hundreds of different sensors
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Broadcom BCM2836 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Video Out via full HDMI, 3.5mm A/V Jack or Raw LCD (DSI) interface
- Audio Out via 3.5mm A/V Jack or Audio over HDMI
- Audio In via CAMERA interface
- Storage: micro SD slot
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 26 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 600mA up to 1.8A@5V via MicroUSB or GPIO Header
- Arduino Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi 2 model B
- Onboard Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Arduino Leonardo Chip
- Arduino Compatible pin mapping
- Compatible with All arduino standard shield and sensors
- System Voltage: 5v
- Arduino Digital I/O: 20
- Arduino Analog I/O: 6
- Raspberry Pi B+ GPIO: 16
- Raspberry Pi B+ I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ ID_I2C: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ SPI: 1
- Raspberry Pi B+ TTL UART: 1