Light sensors are probably one of the most common sensors in life, they can be found in your laptop, phone or home lighting system. A light sensor measures the level of light in a room or ambient light in a space.
This analog light sensor uses LX1972 as its ambient light sensing part, with spectral response that closely emulates human eyes. It helps you to to detect the light density and reflects the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trig other units on Arduino project.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Temperature Stable
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Output with Low Fitler(&;lt;50Hz)
- Supply Voltage: DC 3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~80°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 800Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 3.6V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22mm(1.18x0.87")
- Analog Light Sensor LX1972 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1