This is a TT Micro DC Geared Motor with Back Shaft working at 6V with 160rpm. The TT motor series the most popular DC motors for DIY enthusiasts. It is designed to easily incorporate the DFRobot Encoder. These motors are inexpensive, small, easy to install, and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot. The DFRobot ROMEO microcontroller is able to complete the closed-loop PID making use of the Gravity:TT Motor Encoders Kit.
We recommend this rubber wheel for this motor.
- Operating Voltage Range: 3~7.5V
- Rated Voltage: 6V
- Max. No-load Current(3V): 140 mA
- Max. No-load Current(6V): 170 mA
- No-load Speed(3V): 90 rpm
- No-load Speed(6V): 160 rpm
- Max. Output Torque: 0.8 kgf.cm
- Max. Stall Current: 2.8 A
- Rated Load: 0.2 kgf.cm
- Operating Temperature: -10~+60 ?
- Storage Temperature: -30~+85 ?
- Motor Type: 130
- Output Mode: 2 sides
- Gear Ratio: 1:120
- Max. Diameter of Output Axle: 5.4 mm
- Net Weight: 45 g
- Micro DC Geared Motor with Back Shaft x1