The DFRobot 3D gesture sensor is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking. This gesture sensor can be used to detect clockwise/counterclockwise rotation and movement directions.
The gesture sensor is designed based on Microchip patent GestIC® technology, using electric near field sensing technology, including 3D gesture input sensing system and advanced 3D signal processing unit. The effective detection range is 0-10cm. This gesture sensor can be applied to various interactive projects.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Interface Type: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x42
- Gesture Detection Range: 5cm
- Distance Induction Range: 10cm
- Dimensions : 72 x 54 mm / 2.83 x 2.12"
- Operating Temperature: - 20 ? ~ + 85 ?
- Spatial Resolution: 150 dpi
- 3D Gesture Sensor mini x1
- XH2.54-6P pin header x1