The RLY-8 is a network relay controller with open source communication protocol. It integrates 8 channel relays and each relay is able to stand 277VAC-10A or 125VAC-12A power. Since most of the household appliances are under 250VAC, this means you can use the RLY-8 relay almost everywhere!
The RLY-8 uses a STM32 microcontroller. It supports 2 types of power supply: Wall adapter or PoE (Power over Ethernet)(PoE
) power supply. You can reduce its connection cable via PoE power supply. In addition, you can also control it via RS485 port or TCP/IP protocol. RS485 and JSON protocol has are opened on the website.
This Ethernet relays is really a neat choice for IoT(Internet of Things)
projects - with 8 relays, you have plenty of scope to try on different things. Like a remote control light, a autoflowering greenhouse. With the open source protocol, you can add it in plenty of things and do with this besides, just use your imagination!This new version Relay-8 module has support JSON now, please check network communication protocol.
- Open source communication protocol
- External power supply or PoE supply
- Two control methods: Ethernet and RS485
- PC software included
- Open RS485 communication protocol
- Open JSON communication protocol
- Industrial grade casing for extra durability
- MCU: STM32
- External power supply: 7~23V DC
- PoE power supply: 44~57V DC
- Relay Max Switching Power: 277 AC-10A/125VAC-12A
- Relay Quantity: 8
- Network configuration: DHCP/Static IP Address
- Control methods: Ethernet/RS485
- Default IP address: 192.168.1.10 (Port:2000)
- Working Temperature: -30~85?
- Size: 145mm * 90mm * 40mm (5.7in * 3.5in * 1.6in)
- Weight: 530g
- RLY-8-POE-RS485 Relay Controller x1
- 7.5V@2A power adapter x1
- RJ45 Network cable x1