This DFRobot Bluetooth Bee Bluetooth wireless module adapts XBEE design. It has a compact size, the pinout is compatible with XBEE which is suitable for all kinds of microcontroller such as Arduino who have 3.3V power out, also the module supports AT commands for parameter setting. (NOTE: You have to use a XBEE adapter for parameter setting. )
The Bluetooth Bee modules comes with an on-board antenna, the antenna provides better signal quality. It acts like a transparent serial port, which works with a variety of Bluetooth adapter and Bluetooth phone.
The module has been tested with all the Bluetooth adapter on the market matching to use (with the Bluetooth, including laptops and mobile phones).
- Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port settings: 1200 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1
- Baud rate default: 9600
- Pair: 1234
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC/50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 ? ~ +55 ?
- Module Size: 32 × 24 × 9mm (1.26 x 0.9 x 0.35in)