This Arduino-sized Ethernet Shield is based on the Wiznet W5200 Ethernet Chip, and provides an easy way of getting your Arduino Online. Fits all version of Main arduino board
,e.g. arduino UNO
, arduino mega 2560
. To start, just plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an CAT 5 Ethernet Cable
(not included) and follow a few simple instructions, you will be able to explore the world with internet. The pin layout also allows another shield to be stacked on top. An aluminum alloy radiator is placed onto W5200 chip to release excessive heat.
- Directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Add-on micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files and accessed via the SD Library.
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno as well as Mega (2560).
- The Wiznet W5200 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections ( eigth with the upgraded library )
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Aluminum alloy radiator to release excessive heat
- Home network device: set top box, PVR, digital media center
- Serial Ethernet: access control system, LED display, wireless AP repeater, etc.
- Parallel Ethernet: POS machine or hand-held printer, copier
- USB Ethernet: storage devices, network printers
- Security Systems: Network Camera
- Monitoring equipment
- Embedded Server
- Working voltage: 5v
- Ethernet socket
- Support Micro SD card reading / writing
- Ethernet and SD card sharing the SPI interface, only one function per i
- Standard size Arduino compatible controller, while supporting Arduino Mega Series
- Size: 70x55x30mm(2.75x2.16x1.18')
- DFRduino Ethernet Shield for Arduino - W5200 x1