This is a professional Arduino pH Sensor Meter Kit with industrial electrode. It has built-in simple, convenient , practical connection and long life (up to 1 year), which makes it very suitable for long term online monitoring. It has an LED which works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector and PH2.0 sensor interface. To use it, just connect the pH sensor with BND connector, then plug the PH2.0 interface into the analog input port of any Arduino controller. If programmed , you will get the pH value easily.
This industrial pH electrode is made of sensitive glass membrane with low impedance. It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response and excellent thermal stability. It has good reproducibility, is difficult to hydrolysis, and can eliminate basic alkali error. In 0pH to 14pH range, the output voltage is linear.The reference system which consist of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
You can find its spare probe here: Industrial pH Probe
Note: After you received your package! You may found some white particles on the protection foam which is the KCl crystallization from the cap. Please don't worry about the crystallization in the packing box, that's normal. Actually, since the transportation restriction on liquid, we have poured out the KCL3N solution in the cap, the slight crystallization in the packing box should be leaked since the remnant. Anyway, once you received the probe, you should store it in KCL3N solution, you can not leave it in dry circumstance.
- Water Quality Surveillance
- Module Power : 5.00V
- Module Size : 43mmx32mm?1.70"x1.26")
- Measuring Range :0-14PH
- Measuring Temperature :0-60 ?
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ?)
- Response Time : ≤ 1min
- Industry pH Electrode with BNC Connector
- PH2.0 Interface ( 3 foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED
|Projects|Project 1. Build KnowFlow: automatic water monitor
KnowFlow is the name of this water quality monitoring device, based on Arduino Uno. It can automatically monitor 5 parameters of water: pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Electronic Conductivity, ORP.
- Central Control Unit: Arduino Uno (DFRobot Bluno in this case) and Expansion Shield (DFRobot Expansion Shield V7.1 in this case)
- Water Sensors: pH (pH probe and pH circuit board); EC (EC probe and EC circuit board); ORP (ORP probe and ORP circuit board); Temperature (temperature probe and temperature circuit board); Dissolved Oxygen (DO probe, BNC and circuit board); real time clock circuit board
- Data Storage: Micro-SD module, Micro SD card
- Fit and fix: mounting plate, water proof box( 200mm_150mm_75mm), water proof joint
- Other parts: Cables (Wires), bread board, bolts and nuts, screws, battery, double-sided adhesive, write on tape, small wrench, spiral cable wrap
Project 2. Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with an Arduino
hydroponics is growing plants without the use of a traditional dirt medium by using a nutrient rich water solution. This is especially great for those people that that have limited areas in their backyard to grow in.