The arduino turbidity sensor detects water quality by measuring level of turbidity. It is able to detect suspended particles in water by measuring the light transmittance and scattering rate which changes with the amount of total suspended solids (TSS) in water. As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases.
This arduino turbidity sensor have both analog and digital signal output modes. You can select the mode according to the MCU as threshold is adjustable in digital signal mode.
Turbidity sensors can be used in measurement of water quality in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, sediment transport research and laboratory measurements. Please note that the top of probe is not waterproof!
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA (MAX)
- Response Time: &;lt;500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100M (Min)
- Output Method:Analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 5?~90 ?
- Storage Temperature: -10?~90?
- Weight: 30g
- Adapter Dimensions: 38mm*28mm*10mm/1.5inches *1.1inches*0.4inches
- Turbidity sensor adapter x1
- Turbidity sensor probe x1
- Turbidity sensor cable x1
- Gravity analog sensor cable x1
|Projects|Project 1. How to Make An Automatic Water Changing System
Main Components:DFRduino UNO R3
*1Gravity: IO Expansion Shield for Arduino V7.1
*1Gravity: Analog Turbidity Sensor For Arduino
*1Immersible Pump & WaterTube
*1Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Kit For Arduino
*1Wall Adapter Power Supply 12VDC
*1Solenoid Valve *1Gravity: Digital 5A Relay Module
Water Pipe *2m
Interface (for solenoid valve) *2I2C 16x2 Arduino LCD Display Module